When your pet shows limping, entrust them to veterinary orthopedic specialists. We use detailed diagnostic tools, including high-frequency X-ray, computed tomography (CT), magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) and ultrasound (USG).
The most frequent orthopedic problems encountered in pets are:
Dysplasia of the elbow joints, MCD of the elbow joints
Developmental disorders of cartilage - OCD
Injuries such as dislocations and fractures
Ruptured knee ligaments
When considering therapy, we always choose the gentlest effective approach.
- Minimally invasive articular surgery - arthroscopy diagnostic/therapeutic
- Therapy with platelet enriched plasma (PRP)
- Methods of stabilizing ligaments, e.g. lateral suture, TTA, TPLO
- Surgical solutions to correct various degrees of patella luxation
- Preventive surgery in case of an early diagnosis of hip dysplasia (JPS)
- Femoral head osteotomy (FHO)
- Stabilization of fractures by internal osteosynthesis/external skeletal fixation (ESF)
- Surgical solutions for joint luxations and trauma of the muscles and tendons
Cervical spine surgery - discopathy, Wobbler syndrome
Thoracolumbar spine surgery
Lumbosacral spine surgery - cauda equina syndrome
Specialized surgical room meeting all AAHA criteria
Specialized orthopedic, neurosurgery and thoracic surgery performed in separate surgical theaters with an emphasis on an aseptic environment, including the use of quality-tested materials and procedures that are always in line with best practices. The use of inhalation anesthesia, the constant presence of an anesthetist and patient monitoring are standard practices.
Call to schedule an appointment: 00421-2-64461794